In the United States, the drugs that are considered controlled substances are listed into 5 schedules These schedules are based upon its potential for abuse, dependence, and whether or not the substance has any medical value.
The first schedule, Schedule 1: Drugs under this schedule have a high potential for abuse, have no accepted medical value, as well as a lack of acceptance in using these drugs for medicine.
Shedule 1 Drugs: heroin, lysergic acid diethylamide (LSD), peyote (halluncinogen), methaqualone (crystal meth), ecstasy, and cannabis.
Schedule 2 Drugs: morphine, opium, amphetamines (adderal), methamphetamine, methylphenidate (Ritalin), oxycodone, cocaine, among others.
As we all know the both heroin and oxycodone addiction are on the rise, so are the number of deaths relating to such. Yet, cannabis joins heroin’s group of drugs, having no medical value? Cannabis has killed not one single person, ever, in the history of cannabis. This, my friends, is a conspiracy.
Both opium and morphine have medical value, I would not deny that, but how could someone deny that cannabis does not? As just an example, is helps with 3 very prominent diseases/conditions that Americans suffer from: multiple schlerosis, Parkinson’s disease, and stroke induced cell death. & But wait, no medical value?
What they meant to say was:
No Profitable Value.
As just an example, every year, oxycontin addiction is responsible for over $484 billion in costs to Americans. Traffic accidents and deaths, crimes, lost jobs and wages, healthcare costs and abuse of that system, among other reasons, are examples of those costs to Americans.
With increasing research finding that Cannabinoids are good for our health, and with numerous studies and facts supporting these claims, why is our government only responding in ways of attack and hate?
Why is a government and a political system that claims to be democratic and free restricting its people of a medicinal plant with increasing support and backing? A better question:Why are they tainting this wonderful plant by placing it into a category of man-made, illicit, man-killing drugs?
Click here to read why the Obama administration upheld it’s stance on marijuana being listed as a schedule 1 drug.
Stand up, speak out about cannabis,
and spread the word!
- jozywellz734 likes this
- anonymousmindfull reblogged this from queenhigherliving
- anonymousmindfull likes this
- pyschomike likes this
- killbot100 reblogged this from evrythingisgoing2thebeat
- evrythingisgoing2thebeat reblogged this from queenhigherliving
- amandarenee95 likes this
- therottentruth reblogged this from queenhigherliving
- audiofinch reblogged this from madammanic and added:
- cornelius37 likes this
- malevolentmilkmann likes this
- humblegarden likes this
- samimimi likes this
- child-of-the-universe likes this
- we-are-meant-to-thrive likes this
- reversethelie reblogged this from nhteapotparty
- nhteapotparty reblogged this from queenhigherliving
- moonxxshadow reblogged this from queenhigherliving
- thespacetimetraveler reblogged this from patchouli-hippie
- patchouli-hippie reblogged this from queenofpain666
- joshypoo6 reblogged this from in-search-of-knowledge
- joshypoo6 likes this
- madammanic likes this
- madammanic reblogged this from queenhigherliving and added:
- in-search-of-knowledge reblogged this from queenofpain666
- blu3rsx likes this
- dikasaurus likes this
- queenofpain666 reblogged this from queenhigherliving
- queenhigherliving posted this